Monday, October 7, 2013

Solution to Melasma

If you or a loved one is currently suffering from Melasma or Hyperpigmentation, I hope this article will give you some hope that it can be treated!!

I started suffering from Melasma when I gave birth to my son.  The doctors said that it was triggered by my pregnancy.  This is apparently the reason why Melasma is also known as the "mask of pregnancy".

Since the hyperpigmentation was around my eyes and close to my cheekbones, it was very obvious and it bothered me significantly.

I visited numerous dermatologists from well known clinics with the hope that one of them has a great product available that will resolve my melasma or hyperpigmentation concern.  Some of them claimed they have the solution, but what they were offering costs a fortune.  The others which offered more affordable solutions didn't work.

After several years of searching, I decided to just use a concealer.  Although it worked, there was no peace of mind because I knew I will already be dependent on the use of a concealer which had to be reapplied when it has already been absorbed by the skin.

Finally, Cosmelan was introduced to me.  It was expensive so I had to think long and hard before I decided to give it a try.  After several days of peeling and patiently waiting, it worked!! My hyperpigmentation was not that visible anymore.  After several months of usage, the visibility of my hyperpigmentation continuously reduced and I no longer need to use any concealer =).

My intent in writing this article is to share my experience with Cosmelan and how it resolved my concern.  There are a lot of great articles that discusses the technicalities and "how" it works if you're interested, such as this site - http://www.eiskin.com/products-mesoestetic-cosmelandepigmentation.php.

If you are interested to learn how you can avail this product, you may get in touch with me anytime.

Thank for taking the time to read my article.  I hope it has given you some hope that hyperpigmentation can be resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment