Monday, December 22, 2008

ARTISTRY Creme LuXury - A Revolutionary Anti-Aging Product from Amway

It's surprising to see Amway endorsements all over the media network. There used to be a time when advertising Amway products seemed taboo. This doesn't seem to be the case now.

The latest and most promising advertisement I saw was by well known actress Sandra Bullock on ARTISTRY Créme LuXury - the most advanced, luxurious, anti-aging moisturizer ever created by Amway. Leveraging patent-pending CellEffect technology, ARTISTRY Créme LuXury offers the latest technology to reverse the visible signs of ageing caused by environmental factors and daily stress.

While celebrity endorsements really don't mean that much, they do raise brand awareness. And the fact that Sandra Bullock has never endorsed a product before says a lot. According to the news, Sandra rigorously grilled ARTISTRY™ scientists before agreeing to represent Créme LuXury to learn more about the product. She needed to trust in the safety of the product and tested the product herself.

“I don’t endorse things that I don’t use, that I don’t believe in myself,” says Sandra. “I was excited to be behind something that I felt really safe and comfortable with, and that, to me, is really important. I’ve always said no before, because if I wouldn’t put it on my own skin I would never ask other women to put it on theirs.”

Believing that Créme LuXury is truly an exceptional product, created from true science and true beauty, Sandra shared her enthusiasm for the ARTISTRY™ Créme LuXury experience with women the world over.

ARTISTRY Créme LuXury can be purchased solely from Amway Independent Business Owners (IBO).

1 comment:

  1. Ahaa, its good discussion on the topic of this article here at this web
    site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at
    this place.

    my webpage; Rage DNA Review

    ReplyDelete