Friday, February 19, 2010

Papaya Whitening Facial Mask Recipe

If you're looking for a way to whiten your facial skin and reduce the signs of aging on your face, but you're a bit tight on budget, you've come to right place I will show you an affordable way to create your own homemade papaya whitening and anti aging facial mask.


Papaya is used in many skin care products today.  It's commonly the active ingredient in soaps, lotions, toners, facial peels, moisturizers, and a lot more. It's great for whitening the skin and has powerful antioxidants which delays aging.

So how can Papaya provide these benefits? Papain, the enzyme in Papaya is responsible for lightening the skin.  While the powerful antioxidants which controls premature aging are Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta Carotene.

Are you ready?  The ingredients and steps are very simple!! You can do it!!!

Ingredients
  • 1/2  cup of ripe papaya
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
Steps
  1. Cleanse your face.
  2. Wash the papaya, peel it, remove the seeds, and dice.
  3. Mash the papaya in a bowl with a fork and mix with a tablespoon of honey.
  4. Apply the mask to your face and leave for 15 minutes.  Avoid the area around your eyes.
  5. After 15 minutes, use a clean wet towel to wipe your face gently.
  6. Wash your face with warm water.
  7. Pat dry.
Have Fun!

7 comments:

  1. Guapostore offers the best male cosmetics market: exclusive brands for men, moisturizing, firming, scrubs, facial masks and more. Do not miss the chance to get cute with Guapostore. This will give you perfect skin every day of your life.

    Ever look in the mirror and think, "Not bad, but I could really stand to be Adam Lambert a little?" you too can finally achieve the look that's enchanted a nation!

    Men have larger pores that can absorb more grimes and dust during a day; so, a face cleanser that was designed for women is simply not strong enough to completely cleanse men's skin. Men have 20% thicker skin than a women, means that men really need specially formulated moisturizers and cleansers to maintain healthy skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapostore te ofrece lo mejor del mercado en cosmética masculina: marcas exclusivas para hombres, hidratantes, reafirmantes, exfoliantes, mascarillas faciales y mucho más. No te pierdes la oportunidad de ponerte guapo con Guapostore. Así tendrás una piel perfecta cada día de tu vida.

    Dado que el acné es un tema muy caliente en el mundo del cuidado natural de la piel haya muchas posibilidades de muchos remedios del acné, ya que hay curas para el hipo. La razón de que existen tantas, y que la mayoría de ellos son jurada de acuerdo a sus creadores es que todos los casos de acné es diferente. Encontrar el equilibrio adecuado para la piel de un individuo suele ser la verdadera clave para mantenerse libre de acné. Esto puede ser especialmente difícil para los adolescentes, ya que su química del cuerpo está cambiando constantemente.

    Para obtener más detalles
    Usted puede visitar: http://www.guapostore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For centuries, Papaya is proven and effective for skin whitening and has powerful antioxidants that delays the ugly signs of aging. No wonder a lot of dermatologist and doctors recommend this fruit to everyone. Before applying this mask to your face, it is important that you wash your face to remove the excess oil and dirt. Apply this mask for 10-15 mins only. After washing your face, you can now apply some moisturizer on your face and eye wrinkles cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few years ago, I used the green raw papaya to treat my acne. I didn't that the ripe papaya is used for skin whitening. I will try this homemade mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found a few tips to get rid of various skin problems like acne, eczema, rosacea with the help of Sea Buckthorn Oil...Please do have a look on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know that I have been using Purity 12products for a few months now, and I have NEVER had this kind of reaction from other people before. I work in retail and my customers will tell me how perfect and flawless my skin looks almost every week! I’m like floating from too much flattering. My co-worker told me the other day I look 30 . . . I'm 43. My boss apologized for staring at my skin — he said it is so flawless! Haha! You can go to their website, I think it’s http://if1s.com?139

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?

    I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would value your work. If you are
    even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an
    e-mail.

    my website :: does silkn flash and go work

    ReplyDelete